It's been a little crazy around here, but I am hoping to find more time to add updates, especially with about a week's worth of inclement weather in progress.
I want to wrap up my June solo Vermont trip, summer fun and projects around the house, kayak adventures, another Vermont trip with Mrs and more. I find it hard to sit in front of the computer these days as I do so much of that at work.
Another hope is to increase readers of this blog, as I think I am down to one or two. That might mean posting the entries on my Facebook page and hoping there aren't too many picky grammar people out there.
We've had a good and enjoyable summer, so I hope to be able to share some of that.
Peace.

3 comments:
You really are facing some nasty weather and hope the hurricane misses you all completely--not even a feeder band. Stay safe.
Love the dog smooch.
All good here, Patti! Thanks.
My best bud. He's a good smoocher. :)
Glad you are back Barry. I found your blog a long time ago because of the running I think, enjoy hearing about the camping & backpacking too. As a runner/farmer/worker bee it's fun to hear what other folks are up to.
Post a Comment