A mixed winter flock of American goldfinches, yellow-rumped warblers, eastern bluebirds and others spent some time in the yard this morning. After snow showers last night and early this morning, it's mostly sunny, chilly, but pleasant and it appears the weather will be about the same for at least the next week.
The bluebirds spent a lot of time flying from trees to rooftops to the ground and water sources. They also checked out nesting boxes. Here is one pair with a yellow-rumped warbler a drink in the garden.
3 comments:
Send those bluebirds over here, Barry. I've never seen one.
Oh how I envy you your bluebirds. They are so beautiful. I rarely get any here. The English sparrows have driven them out.
Hollis...you and the Mrs are welcome to join us for a walk in Crane. We seen them often when we take the dogs out there :-)
Terri
Post a Comment