Got my eye on you all Barry and am hoping you are spared. Stay safe.
Thanks. Looks like there is a little more of an eastern trend now, so we're not letting our guard down. Will post the aftermath.
Take care just in case. I will keep you in my thoughts as I watch Irene progress.
Stay safe, Barry. Irene is almost out of MD and is heading your way.
Thanks Darlene. :)Hey Brian - I was thinking about you guys down there. I think you all got it worse. Windy and a couple tree branches down so far, but other than that we'll miss most of it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Got my eye on you all Barry and am hoping you are spared. Stay safe.
Thanks. Looks like there is a little more of an eastern trend now, so we're not letting our guard down. Will post the aftermath.
Take care just in case. I will keep you in my thoughts as I watch Irene progress.
Stay safe, Barry. Irene is almost out of MD and is heading your way.
Thanks Darlene. :)
Hey Brian - I was thinking about you guys down there. I think you all got it worse. Windy and a couple tree branches down so far, but other than that we'll miss most of it.
Post a Comment