What do you do with a stir crazy hunting dog who needs something to focus on?
Put him on the treadmill, of course!

I finally got my butt in gear after work and jumped on the treadmill for 25 minutes. It's been a while, but I felt pretty good. We decided to let Logan try it out after having watched many episodes of The Dog Whisperer on which he uses treadmills to give dogs new focus. Logan did well once he figured out that moving his legs was a good idea. It was also nice to not have to worry about deer ticks after his walk.
Storm is winding down FINALLY as I type this.
Think Spring.
2 comments:
Good idea. I have seen Cesar use that several times. Mighty would just sit down and get a butt burn.
Hope your bad weather is soon a memory.
Sun is shining, wind is blowing, but it's getting better.
I was skeptical of Cesar early on, but am a fan now.
Post a Comment