Woke to 32°F this morning. Light frost on the picnic table and car windshield. Not a killing frost.
Guapo had an 8:00 am visit with the horse dentist this morning. Unfortunately, I was unable to take any pictures as I was assisting a little bit. It's really not a big deal, but some of the instruments are impressive looking.
Off to the kennel after that. Did some mowing for a couple hours which was a good change of pace. It turned out to be a really nice day and I got a good run in this afternoon and then biked the route with the GPS to get a more accurate distance and to make sure it is in fact a 5k route. It is a little bit more than 5k. I got nothing done around the house though.
The new addition is doing very well and is settling in. She and Logan seem to be working things out. It'll be good for Logan to have some company I think. Sprout has no problem with her at all, though Maggie is still in hiding most of the time, though she has no real reason to.
More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment