After I got home I cut some pineapple and peaches for the dehydrator. They are in the process of drying now and the house smells fantastic. I expect the peaches will be ready tonight and the pineapple should be ready in the morning.
I worked a little bit on the chicken coop this afternoon. I covered the windows in hardware cloth which involved removing the window boxes (full of flowers of course), installing the hardware cloth, replacing the boxes as well as the fake window shutters. It was a lot easier than I anticipated.
The bluebird eggs began hatching yesterday. As of this afternoon, two have hatched. We should know by tomorrow if the other two eggs are going to hatch. This picture was taken at about 2 pm today.
Summer squash is coming along. Some should be ready for picking in the next few days.
These zucchini were harvested this afternoon.
A great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment