Saturday, February 15, 2014

Another Blizzard Warning

We're under the gun again here on the coast for what could be a nasty storm.  Estimates are ranging from 6 to as much as 12+ inches of snow in a very short period of time beginning this afternoon (as rain) and ending before or near sunrise on Sunday.  I stole borrowed this image from WCVB in Boston which is based on one of several computer models.  Frost Bottom is located between the 1 and 7 of the "17.4" on the map...



Once again I'll be at work and commuting the 5 or so miles home during the worst of it.  Have to go put gas in the Titan and pack an emergency clothes bag for the shift.  Extra food, too, in case I am held over at all tonight.

Got a good bit of my 'to do' list done already this morning, and even squeezed in a weights workout.
This also marks the start of school vacation for the kids around here (not that they need it with all the snow days they have had), so I'll be picking up or Doberman house guest.  She'll be with us for the week.

So, I should have (more) snow pictures in later posts.

No comments: