I finally broke out of my running funk and got out on Friday. We had a light snow that morning that caused some traffic issues from what I hear, but by late morning (my favorite time to run), it was a nice, crunchy snow and the streets were in good shape. Still, I was cautious.
Snowy bike path at the start of my run. I followed this for about half a mile, hit the streets and ended on the same stretch completing a 3.4 mile loop. I was happy to have my time still close to where it was when winter interrupted my desire to run. I have all this nice winter gear, so I might as well use it.
A little later, I took Harry for a run out in the big fields so he could blow off some steam.
A terrible cell phone picture, but you get the idea.... He had a blast and it was nice to be out with just him.


1 comment:
Hope you had spikes on your running shoes. Loved that shot of Harry. That fellow really caught some air.
Post a Comment