Friday, January 24, 2014

Actually Winter

The cold has been hanging on nicely since the last snow storm.  It's 5 degrees F as I type.  I took the pups out into the yard today for a romp.  Harry seemed to be telling me he was a bit bored.

So, I decided to join them all in the yard for some romping, but we didn't spend too much time.  It didn't take long for them to tell me their paws were cold.

 Bella loves the snow!

 Harry and one of their toys.

 Luna's frosty beard.

The girls playing, though it looks worse than it is.

Expecting unsettled weather over the next few days as well as temps in the upper 30s, but I don't think the snow is going anywhere too fast this time.  Nice to have a bit of winter.

1 comment:

Arkansas Patti said...

Thank you for the dog fix. It is so cool to see dogs enjoying the snow. It brings out the puppy in them.