I'm not sure where it went, but it did. It's almost curtains for 2011. Last night I went through the entire blog back to 2008 when it started, removing most images I had 'borrowed' from the Internet. Turns out this is a copyright infringement, even if it's out on a public domain like the webs. There's a great post about it here. I still have not removed some of the weather things and probably missed a couple others, but will be reassessing over the coming weeks.
In the mean time, we are not doing much at all for the holidays. We say almost every year that we get so many things during the year that it's Christmas whenever. So, no tree this year and no big wreath for the front gable of the house. We did put the little candle light things in the windows and I put together a couple (rather fabulous) evergreen swags a couple weeks ago and made up some bows from ribbon that Mrs had already.
I have good intentions for the new year and I certainly hope to stay on the relatively good path that we have been on. Our 2011 was not bad, with the loss of Logan being the hardest thing to deal with. In fact I am still dealing with it. Harry has been a wonderful distraction for us and has been great for Bella as well.
More updates to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment