The huge ocean storm that has been spinning out in the Atlantic has finally grown large enough and retrograded enough to turn our otherwise fair, albeit windy, weather into blowing drizzle.
Looks like a hurricane, doesn't it? But it's not. Just nasty. I would not want to be sailing around in the Atlantic in that mess.
I just met with friend and fellow volunteer at the kennel property to take possession of a weed wrench that we will use on Sunday to help remove invasive plant species such as black cherry and locusts. Plenty to do there so the volunteer group will be busy.
I was able to take a nice run/walk on the bike path yesterday. I was overdressed based on the gray sky and chilly air here when I left. At the bike path it was beautiful and sunny. Despite the wind, it was quite warm.
1 comment:
Me too, me too.
Ok so it was a run, walk but I did 3.1 miles just to see how much damage the couch did. It took 50 minutes and mostly walking, UGH!
Well we have about 13 weeks to work on that.
Post a Comment