The storm I blogged about on Friday is still here and dumping more snow on the coastal region.
The current accumulation forecast map shows what happens when these things go a bit further out to sea, but suck up moisture and spin the snow in.
We've already got the 6 inches and I suspect we'll be on our way to a foot by morning. Good stuff. After clearing the driveway (again) in the morning, I may slap on the snowshoes and head out into the woods.
May be another storm for the weekend.

2 comments:
Hi Barry - I hope you survived the storm. It has only been cold in Maryland, but there is snow in the forecast for the next few days. Have a wonderful Holiday. -brian.
Hey Brian! Yeah, we are fine. Still snowing though, but lightly and not much accumulation. The coming storm looks to be worse if it tracks just right.
Thanks for stopping in.
Happy Holidays to you as well.
Post a Comment