No big morning bash around here. I worked until midnight last night and Mrs and I stayed up watching TV. Slept in which was much-needed. Given all of the wonderful things we purchased over the year we decided to keep it low-key. I'll be working again this evening, but off most of next week while Mrs is on leave from work and school. Our big, fun plan? Paint the interior of the house. We might as well get it done while we have all (four) hands on deck.
Looks like a moderate to major storm on tap for Sunday into Monday. Upwards of another foot is possible and looking more likely. We plan to have Mrs's Dad and Step-mom over for the game as well as her nephew will be spending the night with us; possibly longer depending on the storm. On the menu is chili, potato skins, shrimp, stuffed mushrooms, and whatever other yummy, belt-busting things we come up with.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment