Friday, October 22, 2010

Lens Envy

A guy I work with; one of my favorite people actually, mentioned he had signed up for a digital photography class here in town in January. So, I did too. We pretty much have the same camera body, but he's been collecting some most excellent lenses and other nifty gadgets to broaden his photographic abilities. That's not in the cards for me at this point. Given the reaction I have received to some of my (and Mrs) images taken with this camera it probably won't make much difference to me in the grand scheme of things, but it sure would be nice to have the options. Some day. I'll get there.

I am hoping this class will teach some skills and allow me to broaden my photographic horizon.

3 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

Have fun with the course Barry. I should do that also but the closest is Little Rock, way too far.

Hollis Engley said...

Just keep taking photos, Barry. It's how you get better. And as Alfred Eisenstaedt said, "If your pictures aren't good enough, it's because you're not close enough."

Joey C. said...

Wait! your going with one of your favorite people! I thought you were going with me. :(