Monday, August 2, 2010
Sunday Surprise
Sunday was a gorgeous day. I worked at the kennel all day. As we frequently do, Mrs and I were sending text messages to each other about how are day was going, and such. Not long before I was to leave the kennel I sent a message "Let's go for a swim!". She quickly responded that she was already making us some snacks and sandwiches for a trip to the beach. I wrapped things up at the kennel and got home quickly. I changed into my beach stuff and headed off to Megansett Beach in North Falmouth. This is a great little beach on Buzzards Bay near the Town of Bourne.
We could not resist bringing along a little wine. We also had some cheese from upstate NY, as well as chicken salad sandwiches made from one of Winters Grass Farm chicken. Tasty! It was a lovely evening on the beach.
Lifeguard stand at Megansett Beach.
Megansett Harbor lies to the right of the beach inside the jetty.
Buzzards Bay.
Just before we left, I took a walk out onto one of the short jetties. Mrs grabbed this image of me with the sun setting in the west. What a wonderful place in which we live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment