Some time ago, Brian over at A Dog, a Stroller, and a Runner sent my info to the blog editor at coffee with a canine. The editor, Marshal, contacted me and I agreed to take part in the blog. It was a lot of fun. Here's the link to Brian's entry on coffee, and the direct link to mine.
Oh, and Arkansas Patti, I gave Marshal a link to your blog at The New Sixty..... but I don't think you have an e-mail address. If you're interested in participating with Mighty, let me know.
Cheers.
3 comments:
Loved your visit at Coffee with a Canine. What a perfectly drawn picture of you and your really great dogs.
Very, very neat post Barry.
That is a delightful site which I will visit a lot. I am about 4 stories deep in the site now. It really warms the heart of a dog lover.
Thanks for turning him towards me and me towards the site. I would be interested. Let me know if you need my e mail.
Hi Patti - Thanks for the words. It is a neat blog.
Marshal would like to hear from you, so feel free to e-mail me your info. E-mail address is in my profile.
Barry, what a perfect interview! That was a great read and really gives the reader a sense of how much you truley love your pals, Bella and Logan!!
Post a Comment