Logan has to be one of the most entertaining dogs I have ever met. As ill-behaved as he can be, he is a very good sport. I brought him to work with me on Sunday so I could use the grooming tub for his first soothing bath skin treatment. He requires no restraint in the tub. The instructions on the shampoo bottle require him to soak for 5 to 10 minutes. I wrapped him in a towel to keep him warm.

I told him to "stay" and was able to leave him and take care of a few things, checking in on him frequently. Other than his head, he didn't move. What a good boy.
5 comments:
Wow! Giving Joe a bath is always a multi-person job.
Barry, that is the cutest, sweetest image!! He just looks so resigned to sitting there, with his bath turban on! Thanks for the smiles!
Wow are you lucky. Logan is a very rare dog. With Mighty it is a test of reflexes.
I LOVE that dog!!!! My dog used to scream so loud I had to shut the windows, lol!
If only he was always this calm. ;)
Post a Comment