Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Guapo The Lawn Mower

It occurs to me that at first glance this picture may be a bit disturbing. It's okay. He's NOT dead. He was having a roll in the grass and I just happened to have my camera handy.

Mrs installed temporary fence over a large area of the back yard which helped me greatly as I did not have to mow it. Guapo ate almost everything, but there were some pretty tall aster-like plants growing that he was not interested in.

I took the fence down today to move it to another area and to mow the tall stuff. Needless to say, the lawn tractor kept dying so I now have a few swathes cut through the weeds and a sore foot from kicking the tractor.

1 comment:

Arkansas Patti said...

Who shows more pleasure with life than a rolling horse? They always make me smile.
They are awesome lawnmowers and fertilize as they go.