Well, we did it. We found a small pop up style camper trailer with only the basics, lightly used and was owned by a local couple who are looking to get a bigger pop up as their kids are getting bigger. It's a 2005 Rockwood and is immaculate.


We decided to look for something small that the 4Runner could easily handle and allow us to break away from Vermont (even though we do love it there). We seem to keep going back for the lean-to sites.
I don't know when our first trip with the p'up will be, but you'll be certain to see it here.
5 comments:
Bummer about the tomatoes in your previous post. I haven't heard about blight in our area, and I have been enjoying tomatoes for the past couple of weeks. Roll on down the eastern seaboard with your new camper and stay a while near one of the farms.
What an awesome p'up! **sighs** brings back sooo many family memories when I was a kid..:}(picture 7 people in it...)
You are going to have such fun with the Pop up. It definitely takes the primitive out of camping.
So sorry about the tomatoes. Mine suffered a similar fate.
Looks good, man!
Family is heading to Maine in a few weeks, they probably wouldn't mind having a friendly neighbor in the site next door.
Best of luck with it!
I love the pop up! My kind of camping,lol! Enjoy!
Post a Comment