Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bitter Sweet

I am no longer a GIT (Guy In Truck). I finally sold the Silverado (Sirius Black) to a dealer in Wareham today. It was terribly bitter-sweet. I hated to do it, but it was time. I took a little bit of a hit, but for the comfort of knowing I would not have to deal with a private party sale, I think it was worth it.
Mrs and I have had some good trips in this truck. I will miss it.


So long, Sirius.

4 comments:

Fooseberry said...

I am shedding a tear....mostly because it is not parked in my driveway now.
On to a good home now Sirius! Maybe someone from a farm will adopt the old girl.

Arkansas Patti said...

But--- how will you haul your kayaks now?

Barry said...

Ah, yes Patti - Our Toyota 4Runner and Toyota Matrix are equipped to handle them nicely. I expect future posts on kayaking adventures. I am hoping for some anyway. :)

Terrilee Good at Frost Bottom Studio said...

*sniff*