As are many areas, I am sure, we're in the middle of tree pollen season. We could use a good solid night of rain to wash some of it away. On top of that, the winter moth larvae are going all out. Trees in heavily infested areas are already stripped of their leaves. Parking under these trees leaves a layer of black crap on top of the pollen. It really is lovely. The 4Runner is supposed to be dark blue.


Tools for the morning.... Maintenance continues at the kennel. I spent a few hours this morning scraping old paint to make way for new paint. It was actually rather pleasant though a tad chilly outside. No time for running or the gym, so this will have to do for now.


I am a week behind on mowing at FBF. Getting a jungle feel to it there. Maybe Thursday?
4 comments:
Ha Ha, Bet you get a lot of hits with that title.
Isn't it funny how sometimes a mindless task is fun. Gives your mind time to slip out of gear.
My car looks just like that. But it finally seems to be slowing down a bit.
Sorry to hear of your winter moth infestation. But what I want to know ... is it your line "What we could use is a good rain" the reason I am growing mold behind my ears at the end of this rainy week?
Leslie-
Well, yeah. That was back then. It can stop any time now, thanks. I think I am sprouting gills... :)
Post a Comment