Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our Rabbit Herd

Here are three of four eastern cottontail rabbits that were, er, cavorting in the yard this evening. The light was fading, but Mrs managed to capture this image. The fence behind them is the garden....

5 comments:

Fooseberry said...

Please Farmer Barry let us in to nibble on your new and tender garden!!!
Please, please-We only have 3 chins and need a radish or two.
They just want you to think they are cute but they want your veggies. Set up the electric fence.

BTW-I love your Blog!

Arkansas Patti said...

Love the new header. Such a pensive look.

Are your veggies safe or do you plant enough for everyone like I do?

Por2gee said...

bunnies!!!!!!!!!

Terrilee Good at Frost Bottom Studio said...

You should have seen the bunnie in the forefront chewing on his toes! Who needs TV when nature abounds out the back door!!

Barry said...

Patti-

The adult bunnies have not been able to get through the fence... yet, but there is so much clover and other goodies in the "lawn" that I am not concerned. The babies can go through the fence, but we didn't have a problem last year. We shall see. That is, if I even get to plant the garden this year.