My plan was to burn the piles of brush that have accumulated over the last year. I try to do at least one burn each year. The fire department was allowing open burning today. I started a small fire to test the wind, as it seemed a bit breezy for my liking. I really didn't trust how erratic the wind was today, so I just put it out and moved on to other things.
Mrs and I were able to put together four new raised beds. Hopefully I can come up with enough material to fill them!

2 comments:
You are really ambitous with your raised beds. I only have two small ones. They are the way to go especially here where rocks are our main crop.
Isn't it great to be getting our hands dirty??
I may or may not be planting this year. Too many things going on. I find if I don't plan I can't be disappointed with myself-LOL!
Why the need for raised beds? Can't I just rototill the ground I have?? I took a peek at the dirt as Earl turned it over today and it looks pretty good.
Post a Comment