I went ahead and registered for a 5k charity run for this weekend, so I figured I should get out there today and see if I could still run 5k. It was a beautiful day (!) for a run and I was happy with it, though I do need to get out at least once more before the 5k.
Get On The Stick!
I am terribly behind on my gardening and raised bed projects. We also are running out of time for open burning (legal open burning, anyway...). We've had lousy weather on the days we had time to do it. I think one solid day of burning will get most of the debris taken care of. Anything else will have to wait for "cook fires".
Tomorrow is another day.
6 comments:
Is that you in the picture? And if so, who was lying on the side of the road with the camera? Cool picture, by the way. Enjoy the 5K!
I was going to ask the same- Kewl Picture!
I know you can run a 5K so I am glad you now know you can. Registering for the 5K means there is a reason for all this craziness. Have fun, may it be warm and sunny and hope you beat your goal time!!
elvoy - That is me. It's one of those staged photos with the camera on the ground, obviously.
FB - The registration fee was $10 + $10 worth of groceries for the local food pantry. So far the weather looks good. Hoping nothing changes in that department.
So glad your computer is clean and functioning again.
Do I see shorts? Either you are a Spartan or the weather is really getting good.
Way cool you are running a 5k for charity. It does look like a perfect day for a run…hope this weekend is just as nice for you.
Patti - the weather was perfect for running today. It was perfect for a lot of things, actually. So nice to be out.
Jewels - I really enjoy the 5k runs, especially those that collect groceries for the local pantries.
Post a Comment