Friday, March 27, 2009

Blog Award


While making the rounds on blogs I follow, I came across a post on Arkansas Patti's blog, The New Sixty about her friend awarding her the Kreativ Blogger Award. I read the post and learned that she was to award this to other blogs she reads and, much to my surprise, there was Frost Bottom Farm listed among them.

I started this almost 1 year ago and really did not believe that I would keep up with it. I have "met" some interesting folks along the way and have had generally good experiences with it. I am aware that I am a little bit all over the place when it comes to my posts, but there is only so just so much gardening one can post about in the winter. Since I don't do seed starting (yet) I don't have that to yak about, so I choose to include my trips and whatever else is going on rather than having a vacation blog, geocaching blog and so on.

Thanks to Arkansas Patti!

Anyway, now it is my turn to list some blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award. I have read varying numbers of blogs that can be awarded, so I am not sure which is correct. 6, 8 or 10? So, I am going with 6 for now.

Fooseberry Pie - The reason I got a start in this.

A Dog, A Stroller and a Runner

Wildeve Musings

The Edible Landscape Project

Dreams and Bones

Kicking and Screaming

5 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

Actually, I enjoy your "all over the place" since that is pretty much my style, but will welcome the gardening posts when weather permits.
Would love to try geocaching but need a GPS first. We have several sites close to me.
I will visit some of your award receipients to see what is happening there.
Thanks for following.

Fooseberry said...

Thank You Mr Farm!!!
I too enjoy your all over the place blog as it shows your diversified interests. I also can drool over your fantastic vacations while I go to local spaghetti suppers for entertainment.
Hope to hear more about the chickens and dogs as those are the kids fav's.
Thanks again, Fooseberry

Brian said...

Thank you! Like you, I started my blog almost a year ago, and because of bloggers like you, I have found it to be very rewarding.

The Forge Village Farmer said...

Awww! You are so sweet! Thank you! My blog has morphed away from just gardening, and it has been wonderful to meet kindred spririt bloggers such as yourself along the way!

Leslie said...

Well now ... don't I feel honored? Thanks. You have shamed me into actually WRITING something again. As you say the first of the month is a good time to start. And btw way you may THINK you are all over the place, but somehow you are strangely on message.