Wednesday, January 7, 2009

For Sale

As much as I hate to, it's time to let go of Sirius Black (yes, I named my truck. Leave me alone!). Kayaks and cap not included, but the cap is available if interested.

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT package. Loaded to include heated leather and Bose sound system.

*snif*

7 comments:

The Forge Village Farmer said...

Dude. You could sell that here in NM in a *second*.

Fooseberry said...

I will give you a buck 95. It is Massachusetts and we have not received the bailout yet.

FFNick said...

Sorry pal - you might as well put that thing up on blocks and make it a planter.

I'd love to get rid of my F250, but the beating I would take, well, maybe Fooses buck 95 doesn't look too bad after all....

FFNick said...

The next question - what would replace, er, uh, eh em, "Sirius Black"?

Barry said...

'03 Toyota 4Runner Limited is sitting in the driveway waiting to be registered and introduced if the bank ever decides to call me..

Brian said...

Perhaps you can go on a Deathly Hallows quest to take your mind off of Sirius Black. And don't lose Godric's sword in the process.

Barry said...

I swear I will not read HP series again until after I finish Omnivore's Dilemma! But I think I do have the name for the 4Runner now.