The weather was horrid, moderate rain and sleet, so it was a good day to be inside.
We went mainly because an acquaintance of ours did all of the interior painting and also had some art pieces on display. The place is also decorated for the holiday season.
When we arrived we were treated to harp and vocals by Katie Lynch Koglin. I had that annoying "I know her from somewhere" thought in my head. Eventually I figured out that she was the soloist at a wedding on a beach in Orleans, MA I did the sound for in '07.
Here are some more shots from inside Highfield.
After we left Highfield, Mrs and I went to lunch at The Quarterdeck on Main Street. We both started with clam chowder and then I had a great chicken pot pie (thanks a LOT Fooseberry!) and Mrs had a burger.
After lunch we went shopping in Wareham. Bad idea. Early Christmas......
4 comments:
I went to a weeding there, Last year. IT WAS GORGEOUS!!!
and that was still during some renovations.
My mom and I went last Fall and it was beautiful. There are even offices in the way back you would never know.
I would like to try to get there for Christmas less 1 beast child-LOL.
MMMM..... Pot pie.
Perp- Were they weeding the gardens or the lawn??? >;) Sorry. Couldn't resist...
LOL - Whoops!
But with me and my Hillbilly hubby there that would have been more appropriate....
Post a Comment