Sunday, November 16, 2008
Every Day Is Lazy...
Retirement seems to be suiting our newest addition just fine. Bella, our retired racing greyhound, has settled in quite well, and, after being treated for a severe case of hookworm is finally putting on a little weight. She has one more treatment this month and should test clean after that.
She and Logan are getting along VERY well much to my relief. She had to put him in his place a few times early on, but now they are buds and seem to enjoy "fighting" over her stuffed bunny. There are no longer any instances of chasing the cats. I am quite pleased with her progress and absolutely love her.
And this is just for fun. Logan has this crazy behavior where he looks at what is behind him by turning his head upside down. I think he picked this up when he was younger. I would let him put his front paws up on the bed and he would then lay his head back far enough so that he could see himself in our full length mirror. He seemed to enjoy it at the time and it has not gone away. The red eye makes him look even more nutty. I think he needs braces for his bottom teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment