Nice! Love the bottom pic - that's a classic.My daughter likes the pic of the chicks on the top of the page. She wanted to know if you had any kids she could play with!
He's a spaz.I could probably rent a few kids if needed. I have wondered what it would be like to have one running around ripping up the plants I just put in, but I'm all set with that.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Nice! Love the bottom pic - that's a classic.
My daughter likes the pic of the chicks on the top of the page. She wanted to know if you had any kids she could play with!
He's a spaz.
I could probably rent a few kids if needed. I have wondered what it would be like to have one running around ripping up the plants I just put in, but I'm all set with that.
Post a Comment