We took the peeps out for their first venture into the real world. I boxed them up and we let them loose in their future hen pen. It took a little while but once comfortable they were scritching in the dirt and acting like peeps. Fun stuff.
I need to make a salad!
Went out tonight to Cafe Villagio in Falmouth with friends. Excellent food. Excellent company. Excellent beer and wine.
5 comments:
I have a gift certificate there and have never been. Terry is telling me about a macadamia nut coated salmon. Yummy. I should go with Bonnie she would appreciate it.
I have never been either. I think we should all make a date and go!
The peeps are to cute.
The food was phenominal and the portions were HUGE. We're having the left-overs tonight. They are also good about non-gluten options, like rice or mashed. It's a little tight in the place, but I think it would be fun to eat (and drink!) outside.
Ok so we will all take the day off and go? I LOVE IT THERE! I always get the macadamian encrusted Salmon! Oh yummmmy and large portions in the wine glasses also!!
Umm who 's gonna break the news to S. that we wont be in??
And who is going to be the designated driver? Did I mention that the place was really expensive? Luckily we (the 4 of us) had a really big gift certificate.
Post a Comment