For a while I've been considering moving the blog to a new format because I get the feeling that Blogger is really "buggy" and has some limitations. Is that correct? Can I still safely write and post here? I miss blogging and sharing, and I recently gave up my Facebook page.
If anyone is still reading this, I'd love to hear from you and find out your thoughts on Blogger.
Peace,
2 comments:
Hey Barry, good to see you on my Reading list. Hope you get back in the groove, you have been missed. I have been on Blogger for 10 years with only minor problems--nothing scary. I should say--that I know about.
I just went back to blogging, after a long dry spell, on Blogger. I'm in the middle of cleaning it up and giving it a facelift. I haven't had any problems with it but I've only been back a week.
Post a Comment