Sunday, December 13, 2015

Great Video

Guilt-Free TV with Jeff Morgan

For some time now, I have been following Mr Morgan on his youtube channel. He has a good message and teaches a lot in his videos in a calm manner. I'm surprised he's not more widely viewed. He is one of those guys that has good genes for a good physique, and he has a history of working out well before his lifestyle change. With that, it is my belief that he had a good base to build on when he went plant-based and decided to test his gains on a plant-based lifestyle.

He started with a 30 day challenge for himself to see if he could make gains on plant-based diet.
He did, and continued it with much success.

It's important for those of us without the luxury of time or good genes to realize our results will vary and to not be discouraged by that. That's not to say we should not workout, but with time constraints ALL day long, every day, crappy sleep patterns because of work and addictions/habits to other substances (read coffee and booze) the results just won't be the same. Mr Morgan is about a year younger than I am, so there is a little bit of hope for me.




I'm sorry I didn't understand or even know about this lifestyle years ago and that I never had the chance to try to get my parents on board having lost them decades ago. It may be too late for me, even, but I'm three years in and don't intend to go back.

Goals for the near future: Get back to no or almost no added oils, significant reduction in alcohol consumption, and joining a gym. I'm not interested in New Year's resolutions, so I certainly won't aim for January first.

No comments: