Thursday, May 9, 2013

Simple Things

I lucked out on Wednesday with the weather.  I had been expecting rain, but the morning was warm and sunny.  I let Harry out and he found himself a nice spot in the grass and soaked up the sun.  I love our little beasts, but Harry really is something special.  It occurred to me recently that since he came to us in September 2011, not one day has gone by that Harry has not been with me.  I can't say that about any of our critters.  I can't imagine a day going by without seeing him.  I expect it's very bad for me that I am so attached to him.


Midday brought the clouds, but still warm so I took Harry and Luna to the nearby wildlife reservation for a romp.  The Nissan does not allow me to bring the 3 dogs, so I feel bad leaving Bella behind.  We're expecting new seat covers for the Nissan, so I should be able to put Luna up front with me which would leave just enough room for Bella and Harry in the back seat.

Happy pups.

2 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

Aw, poor Bella. She will be happy when she can go also.
I can see how you have gotten so attached to Harry. Who could resist that face?

Point 17 said...

I wouldn't say it's bad that you are attached to Harry. The animals living in our home become part of the family - family we miss when apart.