Aw phooey. For the past month, I have been unable to watch videos. They just don't play at all for me. I have done all the upgrades but still no deal. Hopefully it is temporary. What I found out about labels is that if they take the fat out, they add sugar and visa versa.It is all about taste we will accept. I do love my smoothies however in the summer. Light, filling and full of kale.
1 comment:
Aw phooey. For the past month, I have been unable to watch videos. They just don't play at all for me. I have done all the upgrades but still no deal. Hopefully it is temporary.
What I found out about labels is that if they take the fat out, they add sugar and visa versa.It is all about taste we will accept.
I do love my smoothies however in the summer. Light, filling and full of kale.
Post a Comment