We had mostly rain with only a slight dusting of snow from Winter Storm Euclid which was sort of a bummer as I am excited to see how Luna handles a good snow and hope she loves to run around in it. Today, I left Bella home to lounge in relative quiet and took Luna and Harry to a local town conservation area that is a former sand and gravel pit, which is slowly going back to nature, well at least as much as it can in a sand pit. They had their usual grand ol' time running around at high speeds and Luna spent a great deal of time trying to stop Harry or tell him where to go. We assume this is what she is doing since we think she has a good deal of cattle dog in her, but who knows. She's 30 pounds of high-speed awesome when she is full-out running. So, I just thought I would share some images from today.
Harry with Luna in hot pursuit.
Oooooo. The epic battle. It looks worse than it is.
Harry with his massive tongue seemingly folded up and ready to lash out with it just before Luna catches him.
Another snarling, toothy shot.
I can almost always count on a hilarious photo from Harry. Though this is just slightly out of focus, it was too funny to not include. Oh, Harry!






No comments:
Post a Comment