Mrs and I spent Friday through Monday painting the addition portion of the house. It was so overdue. The ceilings in a majority of it are vaulted which is a bit of a challenge, but all in all the project went well. Our wall color is called Gilded Linen which is very light and changes a bit through the day with the lighting. It's very refreshing to come into the house after looking at the color we had in there before. The room had become sooty from candles and incense which we will no longer burn, except for out on the deck this summer.
I also fit in core, cycling and running workouts on Saturday, Sunday and Monday as well as a couple dog walks and a the usual other things to be done around here. Feeling great though! Today I had planned to take it easy, but I have cleaned out the barn and done a few other things already. Can't sit still for very long when the weather is this nice.

No comments:
Post a Comment