Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dog Run

Mrs and I took Bella and Harry off-Cape yesterday to meet up with Harry's breeder and some new pointer friends from New Hampshire.  I lost count, but I think we had 9 pointers, a Weimaraner and Bella.  At least she wasn't the only non-pointer.

The weather was unpleasant, but tolerable.  The dogs certainly didn't care.  Harry was in his glory with a pack of dogs to run with, including one of his brothers.  It must be a sight to see us all coming.  down the trail.  The dogs keep to themselves mostly and pass by any other walkers.  They are certainly the most pleasant animals, and we noted that the other dogs - labs, schnauzers, Newfies, puggle, and other little beasts were the barkers/scrappers.  Our crew, though numerous, were not at all intrusive.







A great way to spend the last day of 2011.

1 comment:

Arkansas Patti said...

What a great looking "gang". No need to be yappy when you have a lot of friends. Did he remember his brother?