I have reached an interesting milestone in the blog world. I have exceeded the allowed 1GB of space for photos and/or videos. That pretty much puts an end to this blog. Shall I purchase an additional 20GB of space for $5/year or should I just shut down the blog. I've thought of just creating a new blog, but I think the space is based on the users e-mail address/Google account and I really don't want to create an entirely new account.
Thoughts?
4 comments:
1st of all-How have you reached the limit and I haven't? I have never heard of that.
2nd $5 a year isn't much.
Have you considered going somewhere else and forwarding your readers to wordpress or another blog?
I have no real knowledge of this problem so keep me up on the info Blog-buddy.
I will miss your blog--delete the older posts/and or pictures will that free up space??
MA
FB I think it's the volume of images I put up. Also, I have considered switching to Wordpress but have not researched it much yet. Perhaps this is a good time to do so.
I use blog spot and was completely unaware of a limitation. Maybe I will have to make he choice soon.
They say that Word Press is superior to blog spot so you might do your research before making a decision. It might be worth setting up a new blog.
Post a Comment