I wouldn't normally celebrate the killing of a human being, but this F-er had to go! As I was typing up the last post, I popped over to my buds over at MSNBC and saw the headline that Osama had been killed and his body taken by U.S. Troops.
After watching President Obama announce the killing of Bin Loser, I immediately ordered a flag pole from
Sunsetter here in Massachusetts. My father-in-law has this flag pole and I have admired it. It's time to plant it in the ground here at Frost Bottom.
Thanks to the United States military and intelligence communities for their brave actions.
2 comments:
I would have preferred him rotting in a cell than killed but at least some price has been paid for 2011 besides us.
I just wish there wasn't some one eager and willing to take his place. We may have cut the head of the snake off but it still lives.
Agreed, Patti.
Post a Comment