Hiya Folks!
I am in recovery after ditching Facebook (again). I had been spending WAY too much time rotting in front of the computer. While it was nice to catch up with some old acquaintances, I have had enough of the daily, mundane stuff that I really don't need to know. This isn't meant to be a slap to those who use and enjoy it, but I cannot let it consume me, especially now that Spring has sprung.
So, soon there will be more posts here on my little piece of cyberspace. Today I am installing a little bit more fencing to keep the chickens from shredding through the perennial bed and will be fencing in the raised beds again. That should keep them in the back. Resuming the fencing projects and working on the electric fence in the horse paddock are my new priorities.
Peace.
2 comments:
Sounds like Spring is springing in your corner of the world. Get those hands dirty Barry.
I have never spent time on Facebook and only go there when someone comments on my wall.
I spend way too much time reading political rants and the posts of my blogging friends. I have other projects that are keeping my busy now and am blogging less. Sometimes we need a change of pace, so I understand what you are saying.
Post a Comment