Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yawn

Once again, we are in the midst of a gawd-awful gray, raw, windy and somewhat wet weather stretch.  I wanted so much to be outdoors today cleaning up the yard and ticking off things on my short-term to do list on this my first weekend with no commitments in quite some time.

Daylight savings today which means dark an hour earlier.  I spent what seemed like hours continuing the bill stub/paperwork/political ad/junk mail/ etc sorting and shredding I started yesterday.  I covered the entire small bed in the spare room with piles of sorted paperwork that needed to make it into the file box.  So, all the piles are gone and papers are placed in the appropriate file folders.  Shredded enough paper to fill a regular size kitchen bag and filled a good portion of the recycle bin as well.  It needed to be done so I don't feel like I completely wasted my time.

I guess it's one of those days.  Mrs, both cats and Logan are all napping here in the living room.  Bella has, as usual, put herself in her crate and is no doubt sleeping.  I suppose a day of doing not much is good now and then.

1 comment:

Arkansas Patti said...

Gosh, I love yawn days. In Florida we didn't get many for unless it was raining, you could go outside. No excuse for quiet time. I do love this 4 season thingy. Enjoy.