I have decided to alter the blog title to what I had originally intended. There really has not been much farming going on of late and most of what is going on is a repeat of last year. There is a fairly big change coming up that will alter my schedule a bit and will (hopefully), allow me more time to focus on the property and neglected projects.
The change will occur sometime after October 31st when the kennel is scheduled to close it's doors after 40 years of quality pet care. The owners have finally decided to retire. I will have more on this at a later date.
Mrs has started the nursing program at our local college and will be super busy for the next two years. We'll be two ships passing in the night, day, morning, as we have pretty much always been.
Eyes on the prize.
That reminds me of a song (though in a slightly different context).
No comments:
Post a Comment