We've been away again. Working on getting caught up on work around the place and also finishing up the Tucson posts and moving on to Vermont trip posts.
As a lover of New York State here's some reading for you. This has put the final nail in the coffin for what may have been our purchase of 18 acres in the upstate. Thankfully we had not gone forward with it. We already live on top of water contaminated by the Air Force, I don't need another property with potential problems.
I'm not sure if we'll ever learn. It's sort of like seeing a giant hornets nest and knowing we should not poke it with a stick, but we do anyway.
While the Earth hemorrhages into the Gulf of Mexico, perhaps it's time to reassess our priorities. I am trying to make more cuts to my daily impact.
http://newyork.sierraclub.org/documents/GasHandout_11_09.pdf
1 comment:
Me too on the cuts. Me too. Sure hope it is not too little too late but we do have to try don't we.
Post a Comment