Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hello?

Hey y'all!

I haven't forgotten about you. Several updates to come, but lacking in time at the moment.

Here's a hint of what's to come!

6 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

Oh boy, road trip.

Brian said...

The scenery looks awfully familiar. Maybe a little hillier...

Hollis Engley said...

Where, exactly, on Cape Cod do you find saguaro?

Darlene said...

You are seeing those giants with their lovely flowers on top now. I just posted a photo of one.

Barry said...

Home now. Hoping to do the trip justice on the blog. It's going to be a slow process, I think. Lovely time in a wonderful place.

Darlene said...

I'm sure it's good to get back. I'm glad you enjoyed being in my part of the U. S.

It was really nice talking to you. I regret that you time was so limitd. I would have loved having you and your wife over for coffee.