Friday, February 26, 2010

Be Back Soon

I caught a couple overtime shifts this week, so no news to report from FBF.

3 day storm is into it's 4th.... Okay, technically this is a different storm, but it seems like it's gone on that long. I had to tie off to a tree the new sections of stockade fence to keep them from going over in the high winds. That will need to be addressed in the spring. We had a lot of rain yesterday and last night. Now, as I type this up at 10:11, there is a moderate snow squall.

Hoping to return to relative normalcy soon.

3 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

Sorry about the overtime Barry but in this economy I guess that is pretty much a blessing.
Earn lots and get back when you can.

Darlene said...

I hope this is the last of the storms for you. It has been a brutal winter all over and everyone will be glad when it ends.

Barry said...

I am anxious for one more good foot plus storm, but it likely won't happen. Still have yet to use my newly refurbished snow shoes... And when I say newly, I mean 2 years ago. If I would have made time to go north, it would not be an issue. My priorities are out of alignment, as usual.