
My Mom was into photography. There are albums upon albums and boxes and boxes of photos that never made it into albums. Memories and these are what I have, and I am grateful. I was hoping for some profound, meaningful words to bubble up and make for a great blog, but I am just going to let it go at these images.
Cherish every day.
3 comments:
Great comparison pictures. You are quite a bit taller today and now a one hand operator. Good to know you have always liked to play in the dirt.
If my house were to burn down, one of the few things I'd risk jumping through flames for would be our pictures - they are a wonderful way to walk down memory lane, and keep memories alive that might have faded. Thanks for sharing yours! :-)
Thanks for sharing those pics Barry. I do remember you then...and your Mom. How nice to be reminded of both. Our memories of those who have gone are very precious.
Post a Comment