We have the camping thing nearly down to a science now. We can set up and break camp in an hour or hour and a half, and once home can have things washed, dried, reorganized and put away in no time. I spent a little more time this morning doing laundry and getting the last of the camp kitchen and utility box put away.
I decided I must get my butt out for a run. It was too nice a day to waste hanging around the house, so off to the bike path. I put in 5 miles and took almost two minutes off my last 5 mile run. Bonus.
I had an appointment with the Chiropractor just before noon and after some deep massage, snaps, cracks, and pops I left feeling fantastic with no need for immediate follow up appointments.
Gardens looking good. I think everything doubled in size while we were away.
1 comment:
Wow, sounds like military precision there. Makes camping more fun though when you can limit set up and take down times. Gives you more time to play.
Post a Comment