Okay, one more update... It was 44 degrees when I got up this morning. Nice! Actually, it is a beautiful day.
Ah, I would kill for 44 degrees. Isn't that good running weather? We topped 100 again yesterday. We are a nation of extremes this year. Got to wonder what Fall and Winter have in store. We can throw the "norm" into the trash.
Patti-I actually enjoyed seeing it dip into the 40s. It makes the days feel all the more warm. It's glorious today!Oh, and I enjoyed your commentary about Palin on A Piece Of MY Mind. I could not agree with you more. The poor thing.Stay cool!
Speaking as a neighbor who enjoys the same climate - almost - as Frost Bottom Farm, I agree. I love this weather.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Okay, one more update... It was 44 degrees when I got up this morning. Nice! Actually, it is a beautiful day.
Ah, I would kill for 44 degrees. Isn't that good running weather? We topped 100 again yesterday. We are a nation of extremes this year. Got to wonder what Fall and Winter have in store. We can throw the "norm" into the trash.
Patti-
I actually enjoyed seeing it dip into the 40s. It makes the days feel all the more warm. It's glorious today!
Oh, and I enjoyed your commentary about Palin on A Piece Of MY Mind. I could not agree with you more. The poor thing.
Stay cool!
Speaking as a neighbor who enjoys the same climate - almost - as Frost Bottom Farm, I agree. I love this weather.
Post a Comment