Holy Moly. I keep getting emails from friends wanting me to join them on Facebook. Just had an inate distrust of it and it appears my distrust is probably well founded. Hay, blogging is scary enough.
Patti- Blogging is scary and some who know me can't believe I do it. I have been on and off - mostly off- of Facebook. I found it rather invasive and do not trust it at all. In fact, there is no true way to completely delete your account once it's been activated.
I feel bad about introducing some folks to it before I knew the deal with it. Now they're addicted. And it is an addiction. Oh well.
2 comments:
Holy Moly. I keep getting emails from friends wanting me to join them on Facebook. Just had an inate distrust of it and it appears my distrust is probably well founded. Hay, blogging is scary enough.
Patti- Blogging is scary and some who know me can't believe I do it. I have been on and off - mostly off- of Facebook. I found it rather invasive and do not trust it at all. In fact, there is no true way to completely delete your account once it's been activated.
I feel bad about introducing some folks to it before I knew the deal with it. Now they're addicted. And it is an addiction. Oh well.
Post a Comment