I had to be here this morning to greet and stand by with the natural horse hoof care lady at 10:30 which was pretty much smack in my predetermined time frame of going to the gym. So, a false hope for day 1, but I am hoping for Wednesday morning before my haircut. I am really going to have to start narrowing down any and all appointments I may need to accommodate my life. I wanted to start this thing on a Monday, but the 1st of the month is also good for me. Here's hoping.
Mrs & I then headed up to Carver to R D Williams Sawmill to get some rough pine for our new raised beds and a few fence rails for the paddock. So, we got 15 - 2"x8"x8' and 5 - 1"x6"x10'.
Note the color of the sky in the photo. I honestly believe this is where the term and popular paint/stain color Cape Cod Gray comes from...
3 comments:
Blah...gloomy weather you got there, but you're gonna have some kick @ss gardens! :-)
Funny, because there could be an almost identical shade called "Blackrock Gray" inspired by our near-constant cloud cover . . .
P.S. I really enjoyed your Tucson photos. But no trip to the International Wildlife Museum? I guess taxidermy isn't for everyone.
The Wildlife Museum is on my list for a future trip, but so is a lot more hiking. I have a tough time spending a gorgeous day inside while on vacation. :) By the pool is also an acceptable activity...
Bright and sunny today. Saved me from the blahs.
I am hoping for some good production with the gardens this year. I want to put the vacuum pack machine to good use!
Post a Comment